Enteractive is the pioneer behind the (Re)Activation Cloud®. We're the industry leaders in the retention & reactivation of churned players for some of the leading operators in the iGaming industry.
Are you passionate about online casinos? Do you keep an eye on major operators and like to see what they’re up to? Do you have a background in CRM/VIP/Content/Affiliation or other related departments?
If yes, this role might interest you.
We are looking for a Junior Casino Expert to oversee the product in our daily operations and take our expertise to the next level. This is a new role within the business and an exciting opportunity to be the go-to person for all product-related information and insights.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for mastering the Casino product and our client’s brands, sharing knowledge and updates with our staff through written material and training, and ultimately ensuring we keep high standards in all our customers’ interactions.
- To be familiar with online casinos and our client’s platforms and check daily for new games releases, campaigns, payment methods, or any other relevant updates.
- Review and select pertinent information and create comprehensive written manuals or guides with product-related knowledge.
- Oversee staff’s performance and knowledge levels on our portfolio through quality assurance.
- Create material for and deliver training sessions before launching new brands and markets within our operations.
- Assess competition by comparing the partner's product to various gaming and casino operators to identify selling points based on this.
- Provide analysis and updates to stakeholders at all levels as needed.
Training & Education: build a knowledge database for the given portfolio and update it daily to ensure that information is relevant and valid. Keep track of agents' knowledge levels and tailor make education for individuals if needed.
Project Management: assist in setting up new campaigns by educating all relevant people and providing them with all relevant information needed to reach success.
Quality assurance: monitor & oversee our portfolio to ensure that the knowledge level is meeting our requirements. Identify knowledge gaps and execute training based on this.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 1 year of working experience in CRM, VIP, Content, Affiliation or any other relevant department within the iGaming industry.
- Extensive gambling knowledge and experience, with a strong focus on online casinos. Sportsbetting is a plus.
- A natural ability to gather and validate information, and present it in a pedagogical way through written content materials and training.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- A strong passion for the industry.
- Skills in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong communication & Presentation skills.
- Ability to spot details and trends.
- A strong moral compass, empathy and understanding of RG.
- Additional languages are a plus.
What we are offering:
- An opportunity to join a well-established company in an expansion phase
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
- Daily breakfast and lunch are cooked by our in-house chefs
- Up-skilling and learning new skills in a fun and challenging environment
- Company events and social activities such as Friday beers
- Discounts on gym subscriptions
- Modern and cosy workplace
- Company doctor