We are Enteractive, a service provider in the online gambling (iGaming) industry. We are the industry leader and the experts in player reactivation. Be it online casino or sportsbook, we know how to reactivate players and increase their retention and loyalty to the brands we work with. Through our custom-made tech (Re)Activation Cloud®, we communicate with players around the world to promote our client’s platforms, while making sure they play responsibly! 💚
Working at Enteractive means being part of a team with more than 26 nationalities in 3 locations: Malta, Romania, and the US. Being in business for more than 10 years, we are now in an exciting scale-up phase, because of all the great talented people we have with us. We always strive to be better, working hard while enjoying a good portion of fun and competition!
We’re looking for a Human Resources and Office Manager to head up the development of our new office in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US. It's an opportunity for you to become a key member of a class “A” office and to build this project together.
This is a dual role involving full-spectrum office management and human resources responsibilities. You will be crucial in assisting the set up of a new office which includes overall front office activities, procurement, and facility management, along with various HR functions ranging from benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, and employment law compliance.
If you're as excited as we are about this and want to assist in creating a culture-focused workspace, bring enthusiasm to the office, and offer up new ideas and programs then read more below.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement, oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using HR's existing and recommended systems and processes;
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records and employee information on the Company’s HR system;
- Perform benefits administration including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees;
- Conduct recruitment efforts with talent acquisition; including preboarding and onboarding new hires, conducting induction meetings, and monitoring the career-pathing program;
- Handle employee relations and exit interviews;
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed;
- Responsible for procurement and facilities day-to-day operations, including the purchase of office supplies, office equipment, and smooth running of the office;
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration;
- Manage the building, including but not limited to repairs, tenant issues, etc;
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative and office activities;
- Participate as needed in special department projects;
- Occasional travel dependent on business needs;
- Other duties when deemed necessary in line with company needs.
What you'll bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial role in Human Resources;
- Office management experience;
- Understanding of federal HR/employment laws and regulations;
- Extensive knowledge of HR functions and best practices;
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills;
- Exceptional communication, writing, interpersonal, and ethical mindset;
- Familiarity with HR Software such as Bamboo HR;
- Strong skills in MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google Workspace.
What we offer:
- Join a well-established European company, and play a great role in the set-up of our US office;
- Start-up, fun, collaborative, and dynamic working environment;
- Cross-collaboration with colleagues from our offices in Malta and Romania;
The opportunity to add benefits to this list! We want you to advise us on the best and most competing benefits to offer to all of our employees. PS an office gym is already on the list :)