We are Enteractive, a service provider in the online gambling (iGaming) industry. We are the industry leader and the experts in player reactivation. Be it online casino or sportsbook, we know how to reactivate players and increase their retention and loyalty to the brands we work with. Through our custom-made tech (Re)Activation Cloud®, we communicate with players around the world to promote our client’s platforms, while making sure they play responsibly! 💚
Working at Enteractive means being part of a team with more than 26 nationalities in 3 locations: Malta, Romania, and the US. Being in business for more than 10 years, we are now in an exciting scale-up phase, because of all the great talented people we have with us. We always strive to be better, working hard while enjoying a good portion of fun and competition!
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to recruit the team for our new office while playing a significant role in building the company’s culture. You will impact our continuous growth by connecting talented candidates to Enteractive, always delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with and advise C-level and other hiring managers, anticipating and identifying recruitment needs;
- Develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies to source and attract talent using multiple channels such as our careers page, LinkedIn, Indeed, job boards, social media, and other relevant advertising platforms;
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s responsibilities and requirements;
- Plan screening and online or in-person selection procedures and manage the entire life-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and collecting references and offers;
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and ensure job responsibilities and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria and competencies;
- Produce job offer letters and work closely with the Office&HR Manager to help coordinate the onboarding process;
- Coordinate administrative duties (calendar management, interview scheduling, room reservation, maintenance and improvement of the company’s career website, etc.);
- Liaise with staffing agencies, government agencies, and other third parties as necessary;
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events, and lead other employer branding initiatives;
- Present reports and stats to management weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually/upon request;
- Implement brand confidence and retention practices amongst newly recruited talent;
- Setting up an NPS and continually identifying new opportunities for key process initiatives or policies that help improve the recruiting strategy
- Collaborate remotely with other TA team members from other offices.
- Any other duties both within and out of the regular place of work, as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time, subject to these reasonably corresponding with your job title.
What you will bring:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or a similar in-house role responsible for managing full-cycle recruitment processes;
- Experience recruiting for B2C Sales Agents is preferred;
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles;
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates compile shortlists, and interview candidates while creating brand awareness and establishing professional relationships with candidates;
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter or Recruiter Lite proactively sourcing candidates and advanced knowledge of other effective hiring platforms that attract candidates;
- Proficiency in Application Tracking Systems like Teamtailor;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/ or Google Workspace;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Join a well-established European company, and play a great role in the set-up of our US office;
- Start-up, fun, collaborative, and dynamic working environment;
- Cross-collaboration with colleagues from our offices in Malta and Romania;
- Many more benefits to being added to this list soon ... PS an office gym is already on the list :)