We are Enteractive, a service provider in the online gambling (iGaming) industry. We are the industry leader and the experts in player reactivation. Be it online casino or sportsbook, we know how to reactivate players and increase their retention and loyalty to the brands we work with. Through our custom-made tech (Re)Activation Cloud®, we communicate with players around the world to promote our client’s platforms, while making sure they play responsibly! 💚
Working at Enteractive means being part of a team with more than 26 nationalities in 3 locations: Malta, Romania and the US. Being in business for more than 10 years, we are now in an exciting scale-up phase, because of all the great talented people we have with us. We always strive to be better, working hard while enjoying a good portion of fun and competition!
We are looking for a Performance Analyst to join our IT team in Malta.
You are the right person for the role if you like the challenge of supporting a fast-growing company that is innovating in the world of communications & CRM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Enteractive in understanding and fulfilling its telecommunications regulatory obligations in its operating markets;
- Undertake research, collect & analyse data to improve our telecom-related metrics;
- Coordinate with third parties to obtain virtual phone numbers & work with them to ensure outbound communication is being delivered correctly;
- Regularly monitor voice answering rates & message delivery rates in order to ensure we are always reaching as many Customers as possible.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent organizational skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong knowledge and technical skills using MS Office tools;
- Ability to analyse & interpret data;
- You are a creative problem solver with a demonstrated ability to provide pragmatic advice;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Previous working experience in telecoms, direct inward dialing (DID) or SIP/VOIP.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Monday to Friday - office hours;
- Company laptop and headset;
- Delicious daily breakfasts and lunches (Monday to Friday) prepared by our in-house chef;
- Friday drinks at the office from 17:30 to 20:00;
- Learning and development support and growth opportunities;
- Social activities and team-building events;
- Good work-life balance and company doctor on call when needed;
- An opportunity to join a well-established company in a scale-up phase.
Enteractive is a fast-growing company and an all-around awesome place to be. We offer a great work-life balance, a flat working environment, and no dress code. This position will provide a lot of opportunities for growth in a 100% self-motivating work environment.
If you're as excited as we are about working with the latest technology to deliver high-quality software that is focused on high performance, scalability, and maintainability then apply now!