We are Enteractive, a service provider in the online gambling (iGaming) industry. We are the industry leader and the experts in player reactivation. Be it online casino or sportsbook, we know how to reactivate players and increase their retention and loyalty to the brands we work with. Through our custom-made tech (Re)Activation Cloud®, we communicate with players around the world to promote our client’s platforms, while making sure they play responsibly! 💚
We are looking for a new member to join our fantastic Account Management team at Enteractive to take our Client Management to the next level. This role is to be based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Account Management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ownership for achieving KPIs on an assigned portfolio of clients
- Building great client relationships through your portfolio and the wider Enteractive client portfolio; at industry and client events alike.
- Working closely with key stakeholders within Enteractive (Sales Managers, IT team and our Sales Team) to ensure we exceed our client expectations where possible.
- Identifying growth opportunities within your client portfolio and put together a planned executable approach to achieve these goals
- Responsible for the onboarding process of new clients
- Ability to extract and interpret performance numbers and present these numbers conveying the necessary feedback to our clients
- Flexibility to travel regularly as required to attend events and client meetings outside of work hours.
What you bring:
- Previous iGaming experience is essential for this role either Operator or B2B side
- 2+ years in a previous Account Management/Sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical/numerical skills, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Quick at grasping new concepts, commercially minded and can cope with a complex changeable environment
- Flexibility to travel regularly as required to attend events and client meetings outside of work hours
- This role may require working across different time zones as it progresses. We are a growing, very hands-on team; everyone is expected to play their part accordingly.
-Any additional languages would be a huge plus (Spanish especially)
What we offer:
A mobile device with a paid plan and other relevant equipment (laptop, headset.
- Delicious daily breakfasts and lunches prepared by our in-house chef.
- Coffee, teas, and snacks are available 24/7.
- Learning and development support and upskilling opportunities.
- Good work-life balance, a company doctor on call when needed.
- Chill room with PlayStation & ping pong table.
- Occasional work trips to our other offices.
- Friday drinks at the office, team-building, and company events;
- The opportunity to join a well-established company in a scale-up phase!