We are Enteractive, a service provider in the online gambling (iGaming) industry. We are the industry leader and the experts in player reactivation. Be it online casino or sportsbook, we know how to reactivate players and increase their retention and loyalty to the brands we work with. Through our custom-made tech (Re)Activation Cloud®, we communicate with players around the world to promote our client’s platforms, while making sure they play responsibly! 💚
We are looking for a Call Quality Control Analyst to join our Quality Control Team in Malta or to be based remotely.
As a Call QA Analyst, you'll play a vital role in upholding our high standards of quality and compliance, by monitoring and evaluating the calls made by our sales agents.
To evaluate agents' calls, the evaluator must listen to recordings of the calls and score them based on a QA Scorecard together with potential feedback. The QA Scorecard outlines specific criteria for evaluating the call, such as adherence to company policies, and provides a means for consistently grading the calls. The evaluator listens to each call and provides a score for each criterion, resulting in an overall score for the call. This process helps to ensure that agents are providing high-quality calls and following established guidelines
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor and evaluate recorded calls against established quality assurance instruments and standards.
- Generate call review reports, analyse the results, and share insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Suggest, identify and recommend improvements to our evaluation system to incorporate quality standards and measurable goals.
- Translate and transcribe calls from different languages into English as needed.
- Contribute to the development of quality assurance standards, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Responsible Gambling Manager to identify and address any inconsistencies related to responsible gambling.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/annual reports as required.
- Meet established deadlines and timeline requirements.
What you bring:
- Proficiency in English, Japanese and mastery of at least one other languages at a C1/C2 level.
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional analytical skills to be able to identify mistakes/errors and tackle the appropriate actions.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- A commitment to impartiality in all responsibilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Honesty and strong work ethics with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Computer literacy.
What we offer:
- A device other relevant equipment (laptop, headset etc)
- Delicious daily breakfasts and lunches prepared by our in-house chef
- Coffee, teas, and snacks are available 24/7.
- Learning and development support and upskilling opportunities.
- Good work-life balance, a company doctor on call when needed.
- Chill room with Playstation & ping pong table.
- Occasional work trips to our other offices.
- Friday socials at the office, team-building, and company events;
- The opportunity to join a well-established company in a scale-up phase!
If you're as excited as we are about working with the latest technology to deliver high-quality software that is focused on high performance, scalability, and maintainability then apply now!